- Model NO.: YN-622C II
- Compatible Brand: Canon
- Type: Flash Trigger
- Connectivity:Twireless: Upc:T Does Not Apply
YONGNUO Wireless TTL Flash Trigger YN-622C II working with HSS & Full Function for Canon
Simply in a word, this flash trigger YN-622C II is a Full Function Intermediary for signal transmission, it transmits everything that your camera features to a remote flash.
One difference between YN-622C II and YN-622C is that the YN-622C II is able to be a receiver to work with YONGNUO flash trigger YN560-TX, RF605, RF603 and RF602. The other one difference is the hot shoe lock difference.
1. It transmits all the settings in External Flash Menu of your camera to remote flash(es), you can control flash(es) through camera menu. ----As long as your camera supports menu control.
2. It supports TTL function.----As long as your flash supports TTL function for Canon.
3. It supports HSS, the High Sync Speed, up to 1/8000 second----As long as your flash supports High Sync Speed for Canon.
4. It supports:
--- Multi mode, Auto Zooming
---FEC, FEB, FEL,
---Front Curtain, Rear Curtain,
---Auto Zoom, Manual Zoom
5. It has 7 channels (C1, C2, C3, C1C2, C1C3, C2C3, C1C2C3), and it has 3 groups (A, B, C).
6. For studio flash, it also supports HSS, Front Curtain and Rear Curtain. You need a cable for connecting to the studio flash.
7. Other Specifications:
--- System Type: Digital FSK 2.4GHz wireless system
---Remote Distance: 100 meters
---Battery: 2 pcs of AA batteries
---Stand-by time: 60 hours
A: The EOS DSLR cameras with external flash control menu: (Uers can set the flash through camera menu)
---Canon 1Dx, 1Ds mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 5Ds R, 5Ds, 5DIII, 5DII, 7DII, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 750D/T6i, 700D/T5i, 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 1100D, 1000D
B: The EOS DSLR Cameras without external flash control menu: (Uers should set the flash through flash panel)
---Canon 1D Mark II, 1D, 5D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 350D, 300D
C: Other Cameras: Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm. For these cameras, the function 1, 2, 3, 4 (as above description) is not available, but till can use it as a manul flash trigger.---Flashes:
A: ETTL Flashes support TTL function and HSS: (It supports wireless remote control through camera menu )
---Canon 600EX-RT, 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II
---Yongnuo Flashes Canon version: YN600EX-RT, YN685, YN-568EX II, YN-565EX II, YN500EX, YN-468II, YN-467II, YN-465,
---Other brand flashes work with Canon system: Metz, Sunpak, Oloong, Triopo
B: ETTL Flashes support TTL function and HSS: (Uers should set the flash through flash panel)
---Canon 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
C: Other Flashes: (Not support TTL function or HSS)
---Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
---Yongnuo YN560 IV, YN560 III, YN560 II, YN560, YN460II, YN460
---Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
---Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
---Other brand flashes not for Canon: Metz, Sunpak, Oloong, Triopo
2 x YN-622C II Transceivers
1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
1 x Original Yongnuo Box